With the StudentResources Mobile App, College Students that have either enrolled in the Student Healthcare Plan through their college or online at www.uhcsr.com can use their handheld device to access ID Card images, Provider search or view your claims.
This application is usable only if you are enrolled in Student Resources health plans. If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, Health4me is the mobile application for you.
StudentResources App provides easy access to:
- Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your smartphone. You’ll need your email address, school ID, or your StudentResources SR ID# found on your insurance ID Card.
- ID Cards – View your ID Card on your device, fax or email your ID Card directly to your provider, or even save a local copy to your device for quick access later. Covered dependents are also included.
- Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare or Mental Health providers. Get driving directions via your device GPS functions; Call the office or facility, view a map.
- Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 60 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents; includes Provider, date of service, status, claim amount, and amount paid.
- Nurseline – Call for experienced 24/7 care advice (if applicable for your policy)
- Customer Service – Easily email Customer Service from the home screen
UHC StudentResources is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-15. The program can be installed on Android.
UHC StudentResources (version 3.1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.